Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flatwire skulls we are talking about here.

Lets see you post photos of all the other flatwire skulls you can that you think are originals. Please show your proof - otherwise you have zero credibility my friend.

Here is another anomaly. This part of the eye socket detail should not join the skull at the top.

Last edited by TonyS; 08-30-2007, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Ok,let s see what this expert say and then we ll see who s right then....i think many experts said already what they think anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyS View Post
        Flatwire skulls we are talking about here.

Lets see you post photos of all the other flatwire skulls you can that you think are originals. Please show your proof - otherwise you have zero credibility my friend.

Here is another anomaly. This part of the eye socket detail should not join the skull at the top.

Totally incorrect, various photos clearly show that there are TK's with the same " ANOMALY " as you said and you seem to hang on to that detail which is not the same in all TK's i have seen !!!

Comment

Originally posted by lelez View Post
          Ok,let s see what this expert say and then we ll see who s right then....i think many experts said already what they think anyway.
          Yes my friend, you are right and i respect all those opinions but somehow nobody gave me a hard reason to believe opposite, you as well...

Comment

I am looking at numerous photos of TK's and there are clearly skulls that match this one, not many but yet i have found several photos which show a TK with that " anomaly " as you called it, maybe you should write a book on Waffen-SS Cap Insignia, will be the first one to purchase it, promise

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz View Post
              Totally incorrect, various photos clearly show that there are TK's with the same " ANOMALY " as you said and you seem to hang on to that detail which is not the same in all TK's i have seen !!!

Well Schwarz, if you think I am so totally wrong, then please post your photos of these missing flatwire skulls and educate us all here. Nice clear close up photos will help us all.

So far you have offered up nothing as convincing evidence - surely you have more to offer the forum than a load of hot air.

Comment

Well Schwarz, if you think I am so totally wrong, then please post your photos of these missing flatwire skulls and educate us all here. Nice clear close up photos will help us all.

So far you have offered up nothing as convincing evidence - surely you have more to offer the forum than a load of hot air.
                Niether have you Tony, except that photo that is on SS-Relics and there are so many more photos, my friend, which show opposite from what you say !!!
                Please Tony, no need to be hostile here, if someone doesn't agree with you it doesn't mean he is not right and by the way, i am very surprised that you have not seen those photos, cannot post at the moment, will give to Benvk to post for me !

Comment

Originally posted by lelez View Post
                  No I cannot claim I'm an expert or even that I'm correct on every opinion I give. I have put a lot of time in studying flatwire insignia and no one has produced any hard evidence this type is original yet.

This skull is not even as good a fake as some of the droopy eye flatwire skulls that some of the "experts" believe are originals.

Comment

No I cannot claim I'm an expert or even that I'm correct on every opinion I give. I have put a lot of time in studying flatwire insignia and no one has produced any hard evidence this type is original yet.

This skull is not even as good a fake as some of the droopy eye flatwire skulls that some of the "experts" believe are originals.
                    You dont say

Comment

I am not here to educate or say that i am an expert, which i am not but i do have many books, thousands of photos and i have seen a lot of original headgear in the last couple of years and i have a right too my opinion and you have yours so this will be where it ends !
                      When i played as a kid wearing an original german helmet , not so sure you even saw one yet so relax my expert, you stick to your opinion and i will to mine, easier that way

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz View Post
                        ...and i have a right too my opinion and you have yours so this will be where it ends !.... you stick to your opinion and i will to mine, easier that way

Good idea.

B. N. Singer

Comment

Originally posted by B. N. Singer View Post
                          Good idea.

B. N. Singer
                          Agree with you

Comment

Yep, you're entitled to your opinion, as I am to mine. But why are you even posting this cap if -

a. you already think it's all original

b. You cannot take negative answers from other members when given in good faith.

So far you have posted nothing concrete to support your opinion. Not even one recognized original skull conforms in specific details to that skull.

I'll eagerly await your proof and in the meantime I'll even go as far as posting your insignia on the SS forum to see what the opinions are.

Comment

I posted that overseas cap because i wanted to hear different opinions which i do respect and i even respect if you have a remark, be it positive or negative because that is what this and every forum is about
                              I shall post more photos and examples of TK's that have all the "anomalies " you have highlited so then things wil be more clear

Comment

You might want to check the answers in this thread:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...68#post2151768

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X