N & T Global Trading--Post Yours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post

We can blame the fakes, we can blame the peddlers of the fakes, but a healthy does of 'look into the mirror' would have solved the problem. He should have been shunned immediately, but he wasn't. One indicator of a crooked dealer I have observed over the years, and it still applies today, is how much venom the groupies release on their target.
    Well said.

Comment

just a small remark.
      The seal of the material test company Flieger has a 4 digit postal code which was replaced by a 5-digit one in 1993.
      The certificates are from the year 2000.....which solid company would not have exchanged their seal after 7 years with the right postal code ?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post
        As I reread parts of this thread it becomes a poignant reminder of why the hobby is like it is. I used to see him at local shows and I used to argue with people till I was blue in the face that he was selling primarly fakes. His groupies and pet dealer used to be brutal. How dare I challenge their 'God'? And some still say "well, he had good items as well".

We can blame the fakes, we can blame the peddlers of the fakes, but a healthy does of 'look into the mirror' would have solved the problem. He should have been shunned immediately, but he wasn't. One indicator of a crooked dealer I have observed over the years, and it still applies today, is how much venom the groupies release on their target.
        Willi,
        Who were these groupies and pet dealer?
        Name them and shame them. Lets not stand by and be pacive with these co-conspiritors. Out them and let them argue their case as too why they supported N&T.
        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by wolfslair View Post
          Willi,
          Who were these groupies and pet dealer?
          Name them and shame them. Lets not stand by and be pacive with these co-conspiritors. Out them and let them argue their case as too why they supported N&T.
          Steve

The postings were all over on the GDC when Gottlieb was running it.
          Once they switched over to the Groupee account, all the old threads were lost.
          Been so long I cannot even recall who they were.
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Proof you cannot keep a bad dog down:
            Attached Files
            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X