griffinmilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hochste Leistung"--Anyone Have Any of These?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
    Unlike the above NSDAP hat (which shows RZM # 123) this one shows an entirely different #: 37. Anyone have the corresponding maker for #37?:
    Hallo Chris

Hersteller 37 = Wilhelm Stetter of Pfungstadt, Eberstaedterstr. 14:

http://tudigit.ulb.tu-darmstadt.de/s...937/0765/image

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by enorepap View Post
      Hallo Chris

Hersteller 37 = Wilhelm Stetter of Pfungstadt, Eberstaedterstr. 14:

http://tudigit.ulb.tu-darmstadt.de/s...937/0765/image

Best regards

Marcello, you da man....
      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

In fact 37 = Gebrüder Stetter from Pfungstadt (Hessen), first was an A2 concern (Mützenmacher, Handwerk). February 2, 1936 this changed into an A1 concern (Mützenfabrik).
        In 1938 their address was: Heinrich-Kottmannstrasse 37. This is according to the lists from the Reichszeugmeisterei.
        Last edited by wilhelm Saris; 09-18-2019, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Hallo Wilhelm

This is interesting because it states that the same Wilhelm was indicated both as a manufacturer of caps and as the legal representative of his company at the two different addresses.

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by enorepap View Post
            Hallo Wilhelm This is interesting because it states that the same Wilhelm was indicated both as a manufacturer of caps and as the legal representative of his company at the two different addresses.
            Best regards
            I think the list you showed was an old list, it says 1937, but if this is correct, I do not know.
            Maybe Wilhelm was the father of the brothers Stetter or anyway related. My information
            comes from an 1938-list from the RZM.

There was a Wilhelm Stetter with A2/551 at Eberstadt. Maybe this is the person from your list.
            But note he has another number.
            Further there were more with the name Stetter having an RZM-permission:
            Adam Stetter at Pfungstadt with A2/1186;
            Valentin Stetter at Griesheim with A2/1191

I checked my files an Gebr. Stetter were first mentioned as A1 with the date February 29, 1936
            in the Mitteilungsblatt der RZM from February 29, 1936 (number 5). I have to check the 1935
            "Handbuch der Reichszeugmeisterei" and have a look what is said in there. Did check it.
            It is also Gebr. Stetter at Pfungstadt, but as A2. As said before the name Wilhelm was not mentioned.

The shown cap with post 30 possibly is from about 1936. It shows the early form army eagle and the
            1935 version cockade. In early 1936 a new pattern political eagle came into being, which later was
            replaced by a version with somewhat longer wings.
            Last edited by wilhelm Saris; 09-19-2019, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Hallo Wilhelm

The subject is complex because it flows into the genealogy of the Stetters.

From a most careful reading of the address, I see that:

- Adam was a furrier in Eberstaedterstr. 74
              - Ludwig was a manager in Eberstaedterstr. 14
              - Wilhelm I. was a cap maker in Eberstaedterstr. 14
              - Wilhelm was a chief clerk or authorized officer in Heinrich-Kottmannstr. 37. This is, according to your sources, the address of the A1 Gebrüder Stetter also.

They were probably all members of the same family clan.

Thus, excluding Adam who was an A2, the Gebrüder Stetter hat makers would most likely be Ludwig, Wilhelm I. and Wilhelm. Obviously this is just a theory.

Best regards

Comment

!!!

The subject is not complex. It is obvious you do not accept number 37 were the brothers and not the Wilhelm you have in mind. You simply do not accept the information from the Reichszeugmeisterei and the address mentioned there and that is what's all about with the number upon the label. The A1 and A2 were the brothers, but their concern changed as I did explain earlier.
                You quoted from some address-list and you believe what you have seen there. Wrong!
                It does not make any sense for me to further discuss this matter.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X