How about these for poor efforts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about these for poor efforts

Here we have a claimed Clemens Wagner that has the most amazingly mis positioned sweatshield I have ever seen, not bad for one of the top four cap makers. I have a sneaking feeling all is not well.

Attached Files

Additionally, here we have an Erel that is not well at all. Nick has seen these in the past as the 1960's fakes, take note of what these look like inside, a PRIVAT klasse, we don't think so.

Attached Files

Comment

And a closer pic of the shield

Attached Files

Comment

I think the CW might be ok. I think I have seen that type of sheild before but I am not 100% sure.

Comment

Stubaf--the logo on the CW looks fine--its just that the sweatdiamond looks plastic--can't tell from the pix.

The Erel (i'm 99% sure) is one of the legendary Roger Steele of Hollywood Military Hobbys fakes. If I recall right, he also sold them with a ruby-red silk lining with this oversized logo. I believe he is responbible for the Erel "Diplomat" Class as well.
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Excellent, the CW at the top is an SS Panzer. The erel is a shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by sturmbannfuhrer View Post
              Excellent, the CW at the top is an SS Panzer. The erel is a shocker.
              Seeing what it is the SS pz would still need a good look-see. One shot is not much to go on but it looks ok from that shot.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X