Police Overseas Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police Overseas Cap

I have an overseas cap with a police black and white patch sewn in the front. It is smooth grey wool with a full leather grey sweat band. On the reverse of the band, it is pen marked in black ink-ss polizie with a long number underneath. Any possiblity of it being original? I haven't found anything similar in any of the threads. Thank you.

Originally posted by Dan M View Post
    I have an overseas cap with a police black and white patch sewn in the front. It is smooth grey wool with a full leather grey sweat band. On the reverse of the band, it is pen marked in black ink-ss polizie with a long number underneath. Any possiblity of it being original? I haven't found anything similar in any of the threads. Thank you.
    We would really need to see pics but I'm sure, I like most here, would be a but very cautious.

Comment

If you have not mis-typed the word "Polizei" it is mis-spelled on the cap and would be incorrect indicating fake markings. I would expect your cap to be police green and not grey as well. It does not sound promising.

Comment

Here are some photos. The patch at least looks original. Does not glow under black light.
        Attached Files

Comment

More
          Attached Files

Comment

The markings are hard to see. It consists of a number, what appears to be a name, and under that ss runes and what looks like the the word, polizie.

Thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X