Kids and Their Magic-Markers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids and Their Magic-Markers!

Saw this on Ebay--I wonder how many kids over the years treated dads war souvenirs as a coloring book!
    Attached Files
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

I have seen plenty of Infantry officers visors with the piping colored with felt pens,etc into a more desirable branch of service. Panzer etc.

Glenn
    "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

This guy could not make up his mind. Do I want infantry, signals, panzer or mountain troops?

Comment

Originally posted by NTZ View Post
        This guy could not make up his mind. Do I want infantry, signals, panzer or mountain troops?

NO! He knew exactly what he wanted. However, I'll refrain from making a less than PC comment about the rainbow
        Regards,
        Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Kane View Post
          NO! He knew exactly what he wanted. However, I'll refrain from making a less than PC comment about the rainbow

Comment

Well then it could be period, maybe that whole movement (rainbow) started in Germany. Although I don’t think Hitler would approve. He sure didn’t with Rohm.

Comment

....Southern France and Trebek keep comming to mind!!

I'd better stop
              Regards,
              Dave

Comment

I saw that visor on ebay also, and was wondering myself what he was trying to turn it into.

Comment

I suspect someone was trying to convert an Inf. white piped visor
                  into a rarer Panzer or Gebirgs green piped type. The results were less than
                  desirable, so they thought "How can I explain this and still possibly
                  sell it? I'll just add a few other colors and blame it on the kids!"

A small child would color ALL over the cap, someone older tried to
                  stay within the "lines"

Comment

I'd say Panzer as the bottom piping has been coloured pink....

Comment

It was probably intended for a member of the infamous "JOY DIVISION"

Comment

cap

Maybe Wade Kraycwks pink texta ran out of ink?
                        Paul.

Comment

Now that was cruel....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X