GermanMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your Obscure Wartime Makers Labels!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Georg Feulner", Nurnberg--a Pekuro distributor:
    Attached Files
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Another GAR--maker is still unknown to me (this is on a LW cap):
      Attached Files
      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

I always thought that "Sonder Klasse" was a Janke fantasy, but it is wartime"
        Attached Files
        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Otto Goldeband--this was just recently posted with a bunch of Gau Ostmark makers:
          Attached Files
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Lovely Austrian label just recently posted: Kralka, Linz:
            Attached Files
            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Unknown maker seen on a DRK EM/NCO cap:
              Attached Files
              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

"Mohr & Speyer": I am 75% sure this is a wartime logo, but a variation:
                Attached Files
                NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Obscure maker on a hat on e-stand right now--"ANZ Spezialmarke":
                  Attached Files
                  NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Hallo!

Here is my new acquisition……

The hat is an infantry officer’s one and it was quite heavily worn. I’ll post some pics as soon as possible. With regard to the KUTRIKA’s label, I think that it’s now possible to make a point of situation. There were at least three different inscriptions (all in FRAKTUR fonts!):

1) SONDERKLASSE STIRNDRUCKFREI
                    2) STIRNDRUCKFREI (brown-greenish)
                    3) KURT TRIEBEL ERSTE KASSELER UNIFORM-MUTZE FABRIK KASSEL (silver)

I hope this will be helpful

Best regards, enorepap

Comment

Originally posted by Peter A Larson View Post
                      Luft visor
                      Hallo

Just a confirmation about this maker from the "Breslauer adressbuch 1941" :

BINNER Gustav, Mutzenfabrikant, I, Ohlauerstr. 42, III, T., 53180.

A real obscure wartime maker

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                        This was on an ebay hat that I believed to be original:
                        Hallo

There is an entry in the "Bayerisches Wirtschaftsarchiv Munchen" records about:

"L. KIELLEUTHNER, HAUS DER HERRENMODEN ERSTEN RANGES MUNCHEN, KONIGL. BAYER. HOFLIEFERANT, UM 1925".

This matches perfectly the label. The year (1925) looks me very strange , but probably the explanation is that mr. Kielleuthner registered some activities of his ancestors, who were previously clothing makers of the royal bavarian administration.

best regards. enorepap

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                          Wistuba, Breslau (I love these makers which are from cities which are now in Poland):

Just some information about this maker from the BRESLAUER ADRESSBUCH fur das jahr 1941:

WISTUBA kurschnermeister, I, Ursulinenstr. 5. 6 (now Uniwersytecka), T. 21973, MUTZENFABRIKATION

Comment

Not sure if this one was posted, another one from my neighborhood:
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Albert View Post
                              Not sure if this one was posted, another one from my neighborhood:
                              Hi Albert

Michael HOLLFELDER was a renowned tailoring of ANSBACH. They used (on their own products as uniforms or plain clothes) a label with the bavarian crest (left) and the Ansbach stadtwappen- a green shield with three blue fishes on a diagonal white wave - (right).
                              Now there is an HOLLFELDER GMBH in the business of men's clothe; they are located in Johann Sebastian Bach Platz 28 of Ansbach but I don't know if there is a degree of relationship between them.

best regards. enorepap
                              Last edited by enorepap; 06-30-2007, 05:41 AM.

Comment

"A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 89 users online. 0 members and 89 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X