No announcement yet.

SS crusher cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question that begs asking is how do you get a fairly pristine sweat band when the lining is quite rough?

Don

Comment

Originally posted by rdb892 View Post
      I talked to the dealer i purchased the hat from and he told me he has had the hat authenticated by two auction houses and has the paper work for me. Im going to pick it up next week and I'll post it for everyone. Are you certain the hat is a repro? Im absolutely certain the skull and eagle arent as that is something I know a bit about.

As usual there is an emotional aspect to things like this!! We never want to hear much less being shown why an item is a fake.

Don't get caught up in throwing good money after bad. These 'experts' aren't going to assess the cap for free so you will be just pouring additional monies in to an item that you may never even get your orig. costs back!

The cold hard fact is that the cap is a reproduction....
      Regards,
      Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Kane View Post
        The cold hard fact is that the cap is a reproduction....
        Correct (as usual)
        __________________________________________________ ______________
        Cheers Steve

Comment

I could be wrong about the insignia as the photos are not great. However, I agree the rest of the cap does not look good.

Do you know what auction houses authenticated it? I have not heard of any auction houses whose opinions I would trust in this area.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X