Parteigericht visor cap circa early 1936

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parteigericht visor cap circa early 1936

This is an interesting cap likely made during the implementation of the 3rd pattern NSDAP insignia. We see the change from the tellermutze to the stylish saddle shape. Note the 1936 pattern eagle with the head turned to the left. I believe this to be an early unmodified pattern of this eagle. The cap is private purchase marked "Willy Rohe, Koblenz, Schlosstr.45."
    I hate pulling back old leather sweatbands to show the RZM tag. It is present marked Hersteller 1/17
    Attached Files

This cap has a tan cotton twill band that is covered with a rust brown suede material.
    Attached Files

Comment

Another super-rare beauty with a killer sattelform--thanks Bob
      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

interior logo
        Attached Files

Comment

I love "Viro" made caps. Thanks for showing

Comment

Bob--I think you just solved the "Viro" mystery after all these years--I had owned a cap with just this logo and nothing more, and no one had any idea who made it--now we know
            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Interesting Bob,
              I suspect Rohe might be the distributor. The RZM A1/17 license belonged to Carl Bangert of Koblenz.
              Derek

Comment

Originally posted by derek View Post
                Interesting Bob,
                I suspect Rohe might be the distributor. The RZM A1/17 license belonged to Carl Bangert of Koblenz.
                Derek
                Derek-
                Thank you for the futher information on my cap. I am certain that many uniform shops subcontracted their wares but had them manufactured with their own logos.

Comment

Bob,
                  Also completely illegally, as it was forbidden to display a company logo in a cap for a NSDAP organisation.
                  Derek

Comment

Originally posted by derek View Post
                    Bob,
                    Also completely illegally, as it was forbidden to display a company logo in a cap for a NSDAP organisation.
                    Derek
                    While this policy seems to be in keeping with NSDAP guidelines, are there any sources to substantiate this claim?

Comment

Herstellungsvorschriften der RZM, 1936

Originally posted by TxGauleiter View Post
                      While this policy seems to be in keeping with NSDAP guidelines, are there any sources to substantiate this claim?
                      Siehe: Herstellungsvorschriften d. RZM, Jahrgang 1936.

Comment

Woefl is saying that the RZM specifically proscribed a maker's logo as of 1936. However, it is not uncommon to see maker logos on these "3rd Form" Party hats. What is very rare is to see a maker logo on Form 4 (1939-45)--I have only seen them on higher-ranking custom-tailor jobs.
                        The others I have seen were just "form 3" rebadged to comply with the new insignia regs.
                        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

richtig

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                          Woefl is saying that the RZM specifically proscribed a maker's logo as of 1936. However, it is not uncommon to see maker logos on these "3rd Form" Party hats. What is very rare is to see a maker logo on Form 4 (1939-45)--I have only seen them on higher-ranking custom-tailor jobs.
                          The others I have seen were just "form 3" rebadged to comply with the new insignia regs.
                          Danke. ganz richtig, d.h. correct. Es gab immer Ausnahmen, some Czapkas mit Herstellermarken Danke Woelfl

Comment

Bob your collection is AWESOME !!!!!!!!!

Comment

very handsome visor

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X