Sweet INFANTRY EM/NCO M34 OVERSEAS CAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K98_1942 View Post
    Thanks for the input, I think I will leave it as is. I've always liked honest peices over touch-ups anyhow.

Also, does the fact that this cap is of an unusually large size add to its value at all? I have it next to a 55 and it appears to be at least a 60. I haven't tried it on, but I wear a 7.5 USA size and it appears as if it would easily fit me.
    Speaking for myself, I will pay a slight premium for a larger size as many of my mannequins require it!

Comment

It is odd how so many of WW2 era caps and helmets were so very tiny! People's heads must have just tended to be a bit smaller back then. Strange how things like that change isn't it.

Comment

People during the war time period in Germany who had grown up in the first war period and post-firstwar period, had the distinct disadvantage of lack of nutrition that contributed to the perceived differences in sizes and weights of people..much like many in North America that grew up during the depression and suffered from much the same thing...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X