FlandersMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Lubstein Label on Officer Visors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Lubstein Label on Officer Visors?

I am interested in knowing whether anyone has any Sattelform OFFICER Visors of the 39-45 era with the Robert Lubstein (not Erel) label? As best as I can tell, the Lubstein label is associated with EM/NCO hats. The one excetion I have seen is this Lubstein label on a General Staff hat, but I have my questions about it:
    Attached Files
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

I'm not sure if I understood your question but I have a "custom's police" visor with such label as yours.

Comment

The lubstein logo as shown in your first post was Lubstein's original logo which goes back to the 1920's and was used in "Nearly ALL" of his caps. The range ceased to use his "original" style logo in 1939 when he discontinued it in favour of the erel logo we all know of.

I had a tellerform general officer's visor that displayed the logo you have shown. The original logo also has several variations with Lubstein's previous addresses prior to 1939.

Comment

Stonemint that logo was used by Lubstein until 1939 on all of his visors. I should correct that. He did start to use logos with Erel marks prior to 1939 but most were like the one pictured here. From 1939 on he only used what we know as the Erel logo.

Comment

Thanks, Nick--i should have just pm'ed you directly, but this way we all learn!
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X