Maybe we can have an auction for it.
    Alvais one $ over you

Comment

Outstanding Hat!
      RonR

Comment

What's about "Diethard Feibig" caps??

Comment

He is/was a German dealer. I was just wondering if he had this cap.
          WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

I give a Motel in California and my sister for this cap, the deal is ok ?
            I am Serious lol

regards
            Wolften.

Comment

Thanks for all your opinions!

Manny manny thanks.

Best,
              steiner99

Comment

I don't have a lot of experience with CW Luft caps, but I've had a few Heer CW caps go through my hands.

While I agree that this type of padded headband appears on CW caps, when I have seen this sweatband, there is usually this stamp on it.

This is from a Beamte cap, which I don't have anymore, so I don't know if the leather had ventilation holes in the forehead area - is the lack of holes normal?

Comments?
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lignemaginot View Post
                  I don't have a lot of experience with CW Luft caps, but I've had a few Heer CW caps go through my hands.

While I agree that this type of padded headband appears on CW caps, when I have seen this sweatband, there is usually this stamp on it.

This is from a Beamte cap, which I don't have anymore, so I don't know if the leather had ventilation holes in the forehead area - is the lack of holes normal?

Comments?
                  In post #2 you can see the stamp. I am not too sure on the air holes but yes I have seen them on army visors. I do know the patent that is marked on the sweatband it for the padded front part of the sweatband and not for an air flow system.

Comment

Originally posted by NTZ View Post
                    In post #2 you can see the stamp. I am not too sure on the air holes but yes I have seen them on army visors. I do know the patent that is marked on the sweatband it for the padded front part of the sweatband and not for an air flow system.
                    Sorry, you're right! I had to scroll my screen to the right to see it because it was cut off... well, I have to say that it certainly looks OK to me. Would like to see a shot of another one of these sweatbands without the ventilation holes, though.

Comment

I do believe, that you should just send me this cap, and lets end all discussin. Very nice cap!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X