Cavalry Officer visor-any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sturmbannfuhrer,
    Thanks for the link, it certainly is a nice example of a Cavalry Officers cap! Trouble is, it has a nice price tag to match....

Helmet Wietze has a few on his site, but I'm not sure if they are all okay or not. When I have some cash to spend, I will need to ask for some help again and will post some pics of the visor I am interested in.

What I am really after is a Cav. Officers cap with lots of wear to match my heavily worn officers tunic. This one was on ebay awhile ago and would have been perfect, but I missed out on it.

Cheers,
    Brett
    Attached Files

Comment

Brett I have the perfect Cav for you but unfortunately I bought it for the exact same reason, to match up with a heavily worn officer’s tunic. Keep looking they are out there. If I see anything I will pm you.

Comment

Hi Brett, there is a nice worn example on www.ab-militaria.com

Y4188: ARMY CAVALRY OFFICER'S PEAKED CAP
        Attractive high "saddle" front, good quality doeskin material gold yellow piping, dark green centre band; good quality aluminium eagle and oak leaves insignia; silver bullion cap cords; pale brown leather sweatband, one tiny split; gold silk type lining slightly stained, maker's celluloid label missing two small sections, original owner's name on paper label. Good/very good condition

£485.00 seems a good price, take a look, there is one nice pic of it, it is on page 27 of the german ww2 headgear section.

Comment

Alan Beadle?! bloody hell, does that guy ever answer his phone or email? I surprised he manages to sell anything at all.

Comment

houaaa great reputation Alan Beadle....lol

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X