Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cap ss for NTZ

Hi !
    this is a cap ss for NTZ Opinion, I like the opinion of NTZ, because it's a great expert and I think, lot of experience years....
    thanks!!!!

Thanks for the test my friend. I could probably comment just off these photos but can you humor me anyway. Lets see the insignia with a straight on shot and the inside construction with the sweatband flipped. I always like to look under the hood.

Comment

By the way since you are trying to be cute I do have a question for you. Look at the exterior cap material (cap and band) and tell me what you think. Do you see anything odd? Oh, by the way would you mind giving us a clear close up of the cap band. I want to see the grain of the material.

Comment

Thank you for directing me to the dealer site Wolften. Now here is a better pic of the cap band (on the left) and a nice textbook (on the right). Wolften the band looks to be felted and is described in the dealer description as wool. EM/NCO Alg. with a felted cap band???? BTW the visor is RZM marked on the visor and tagged. Sorry but that does not look like a contract lining to me. Now I will go back to my army visors and let the real SS experts comment.
        Attached Files

Comment

NTZ, you are a GREAT EXPERT.....
          but the other Allgemeine manufacture cap band is possible? or not?

Comment

Wolften,can you post more dettailed photos ?
            Carlo

Comment

this cap will be a excellent fake cap.... 2 bad thing : the cap band and inside, not ss runes marqued ...
              other opinion are welcome... but the opinion of NTZ is very true...
              Carlo, I sent other detail

Comment

There were private purchase caps which had no runes in the lining, and a smooth as opposed to ribbed cap band...I've seen a few pictures of them on this forum...

Comment

Originally posted by Arran View Post
                  There were private purchase caps which had no runes in the lining, and a smooth as opposed to ribbed cap band...I've seen a few pictures of them on this forum...
                  Yes but aren’t the smooth bands few and far between and found on the early visors or am I confused?

Comment

True, those I've seen have been on early caps...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X