Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pioneer Off. Visor Cap

Hello,

I just got this cap and can't find the maker in any of my books. I was wondering if anyone had ever seen this maker before.

thanks for looking,
    barry
    Last edited by Bear; 09-13-2006, 06:48 PM.

pic 2

Comment

last one...

Comment

Militaereffekten

I think yours is a la Kupper (i.e. Pekuero) , sold via a military goods store in what was, and is, a major southern German garrison town. That is, my swag is this is a Peter Kupper or license make of same, sold through this Militaereffektenladen. I wish I had a time machine to wander through such a place. I can tell you one thing, though, in all my time in Germany since 1969, I have never seen a modern day place of this kind, save the Kleiderkasse of the Bundeswehr (a very modest thing...). Ulm/Donau is a wonderful place, by the way. One of the cap makers there featured the Ulmer Dom on its logo. Your cap is a nice piece, with a rare Waffenfarbe.

Comment

Here is the interior of my Inf. NCO by the same maker/distributor.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Donald & Fran.

barry

Comment

Here's a crappy condition Heer Infantry NCO cap that crossed my path at one point, by the same maker:
              Attached Files

Comment

Wider shot of interior
                Attached Files

Comment

herrliche Bilder

Does anyone have an image of the cap maker with the Ulmer Dom on it? It was a striking logo, in fact. As I wrote above, does anyone also have images of the interior of a Militaereffektenladen? I own an RZM sign for such a place, actually, ein so genannter brauner Laden, actually. Whammond has one for sale, too. I found mine in Wittenberg, Sachsen/Anhalt. Surely when these places were busted up or looted in 1945, they constituted the source of much of our treasure. viel Sammlerglueck.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X