Hi,
    can i have your opinions please?
    Thank you so much
    Paolo
    Attached Files

Original worn cap , no problem !
    Nick

Comment

This cap can take a place on the very recent/current thread about M-43's. A very nice example.

Comment

I wonder if this example was produced by the same ‘firm’ as the example that started this thread.

https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...orm-parts-1944

B. N. Singer

Comment

thank you so much for your replies.
          one more picture.
          Paolo
          Attached Files

Comment

I’m not that happy with the style of button hole. Both sides are vertical sewn, not a round start with a vertical sewing.

Comment

Originally posted by 9.SS. View Post
              I’m not that happy with the style of button hole. Both sides are vertical sewn, not a round start with a vertical sewing.
              In that case, not a problem IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Renaud View Post

In that case, not a problem IMO
                ‘ why not ‘ if I may ask....

Comment

‘ why not ‘ if I may ask....
                  I agree that this is a common feature on many fakes, but I've seen that on some original things. Again, only my opinion, I don't say I'm right.

Comment

Originally posted by Renaud View Post

I agree that this is a common feature on many fakes, but I've seen that on some original things. Again, only my opinion, I don't say I'm right.
                    Yes of course you may give your opinion, but today with all the many fake caps around I would stick to simple textbook with the common way of manufacture, also the details under the flap is weird, 3 rows of stitching.

Comment

Detail.5BA066FB-22E5-47DF-AFD0-356C3702C2ED.jpeg

Comment

Yes of course you may give your opinion, but today with all the many fake caps around I would stick to simple textbook with the common way of manufacture, also the details under the flap is weird, 3 rows of stitching.
                        Nothing wrong with the button holes or the sloppy stitching under the insignia there are 1000s of original caps with these features here are just a few https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...-m43-hat/page3
                        Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                        teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny W View Post

Nothing wrong with the button holes or the sloppy stitching under the insignia there are 1000s of original caps with these features here are just a few https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...-m43-hat/page3
                          Yes thank you! seen the link, but we all have our own comfort zone.

Comment

Thanks again for your replies.
                            Paolo

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X