CEJ Books

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heer Winter Fur Hat With Factory Applied Eagle??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heer Winter Fur Hat With Factory Applied Eagle??

I have owned this fur cap for many years ( do not even remember were I got it ) and decided to post it here for any opinions. It is what I believe to be an unissued Heer fur hat with what may be a factory applied eagle. I have not really studied this type headgear and have only owned one other so I would appreciate any comments.Thanks

Markings with size.date and RBnr.

Comment

Nice hat looks factory applied to me prongs pushed through the visor?
      Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
      teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Thanks Lenny. The two wing prongs have not been pushed through the visor. The prong on the bottom though has been pushed through the visor and has the string which goes around the base of the eagle and the wreath and swastika securing it.

Comment

It looks fine to me
          Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
          teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Thanks again Lenny. The quality of construction of this cap and its insignia application as well as other equipment,uniforms etc made by the Germans to me is pretty impressive. if properly stored and handled these items will be around for a long time.Jackboot

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X