Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php74/sess_07f67ad585120f4d37ea362e2b2bc12708351b42009d2934, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/devwehrmacht/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 71 Warning: session_start(): Failed to read session data: files (path: /var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php74) in /home/devwehrmacht/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 71 SS visor cap - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
Gielsmilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS visor cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not even pics of the Inside ?
    Nick

Comment

Hallo swinemunde

At this point, given the undulations of the black band and the disordered seams of the lining and the sweatband, it is necessary to check if on the internal front capboard there are other holes besides those of the pins of the skull. I also note that the heavy wear of the sweatband contrasts with the good general condition of the visor. I do not intend to anticipate my judgment so as not to interfere and I leave the assessment of the skull to the experts.

Best regards

Comment

So Enorepap,
        Are you saying that the cap body is post war, the plastic peak has been swapped out for another, the black velvet band is sub-standard for an original, the skull is a fake, and the sweatband is artificially aged?

Comment

the skull is Deschler

Comment

hat bought 30 years ago for German brands

Fake !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by swinemunde68 View Post
              hat bought 30 years ago for German brands

Fake !!!!!!!
              Help a dumb lad out here. What's being said here? You bought it 30 years ago? It's fake? Or are you asking for opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick C View Post
                Help a dumb lad out here. What's being said here? You bought it 30 years ago? It's fake? Or are you asking for opinions?
                More than one dumb lad here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonderkommando View Post
                  So Enorepap,
                  Are you saying that the cap body is post war, the plastic peak has been swapped out for another, the black velvet band is sub-standard for an original, the skull is a fake, and the sweatband is artificially aged?
                  No. I'm not saying this. I am saying exactly what I wrote. To further deepen the analysis of this visor, the images of the internal front capboard are very important. That's it, for the moment ...

best regards

Comment

fake 10000000%????????

Comment

Originally posted by swinemunde68 View Post
                      fake 10000000%????????
                      Sir, You might try to string a few more words together to offer something of substance to respond to. Clarify what the devil you were saying previously as well as now.

Folks are identifying features that might be explored further, Identiying features that might be of concern isn't saying anything beyond what's being said. It would help were you to respond with imagery to the features identified.

Comment

It looks like an assemblage to me. I like the tk.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtB View Post
                          It looks like an assemblage to me. I like the tk.

Same here : without having it in my hands , the construction quality of the cap is not what i would expect to see on a Schirmmütze .
                          Nick

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X