Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinion on Wehrmacht NCO cap

Hello Mates
    I would be happy to hear your opinions on this NCO cap. I wish it was good mint but I have some doubts.
    Attached Files

More photos

Some more photos of the cap.
    Attached Files

Comment

Well, my Finnish friend. Here we have a Potthof of Coesfeld. The lining tells us that there must be a stirndruckfrei and here it is, in the crescent shape typical of this manufacturer, even if the sweatband perforations are atypical. The lining also tells us that the frischluft system must be installed frontally. So you have to post the internal images (if you don't want to disassemble the oakleaves & cockade) of the capboard with the sweatband lowered in order to see the ventilation holes. For simplicity, I am attaching two images of my first HPC a long, long time ago. If they are not there, the question begins to get a little complicated ...
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by enorepap View Post
        Well, my Finnish friend. Here we have a Potthof of Coesfeld. The lining tells us that there must be a stirndruckfrei and here it is, in the crescent shape typical of this manufacturer, even if the sweatband perforations are atypical. The lining also tells us that the frischluft system must be installed frontally. So you have to post the internal images (if you don't want to disassemble the oakleaves & cockade) of the capboard with the sweatband lowered in order to see the ventilation holes. For simplicity, I am attaching two images of my first HPC a long, long time ago. If they are not there, the question begins to get a little complicated ...
        Thank you for the well detailed answer. I should be able to see this visor soon live so I can check it better. So far I only have these blurry photos. Good to know what I should check. I hope the seller will like it when I start to dissassemble it
        Last edited by ilkkahuutaja; 02-03-2020, 06:04 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

It is not necessary to dismember it, just check the existence of the front ventilation holes. I also recommend that you carefully check the seams of the sweatband and lining. When you have such detailed images a final verdict can be issued

Comment

Doesn’t the wreath have unique side cutouts on these vent caps..I think my GBJ hoard find did from back when..Billbert

Comment

Originally posted by enorepap View Post
              It is not necessary to dismember it, just check the existence of the front ventilation holes. I also recommend that you carefully check the seams of the sweatband and lining. When you have such detailed images a final verdict can be issued
              I will definitely send more pictures when possible. I am 99,9% sure that this will be a good item but as it is in mint condition I want to be even more carefull than normally.

Comment

Originally posted by billbert View Post
                Doesn’t the wreath have unique side cutouts on these vent caps..I think my GBJ hoard find did from back when..Billbert
                Hallo billbert

Not always.

I think not compulsory but preferable

Best regards

Comment

More phos of its ventilation system are necessary
                  Carlo

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X