Norwegian buckles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norwegian buckles

Some Norwegian buckles from a friends collection. The top buckle is some kind of Police and the bottom two are for a Norwegian Labor Corp. I don’t know much about either of these styles but I did see one of the Police buckles on Helmut Weitz site for 1250 euros. I guess it has be rare.

I am guessing the four tab buckle was German made and the others were produced in Norway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by klr View Post
      I am guessing the four tab buckle was German made and the others were produced in Norway.

I agree and own a twin of that German produced Norwegian RAD labor buckle!

Comment

The AT (Arbeitsjenesten) and spade symbol from Norway with the pebbled buckle is a German manufacturing.

This same middle-piece symbol was used with the "Kontrol Befal" (controlling/ inspecting officer) and "Vakt" (enlisted ranks functioning as guard) insignia upon the left breast pocket,
        but was also used as the center piece with the wheats for the gorget, as worn by a Vaktkommandor (with black suspension) and Sveitforer (with red suspension). For more information
        about these insignia and gorget, please consult the US-magazine "Military Advisor", number 4 from fall 2015 (pages 8 through 13).
        Last edited by wilhelm Saris; 06-07-2018, 05:52 AM.

Comment

From my AT collection

Comment

Thanks for posting your buckle and thanks Whim for the additional info. I will pass it along to my friend.

Comment

Here's my AT member!
              Attached Files

Comment

AT was not working for Wehrmacht

Comment

3 more items from A.T. / Norway , not sure if anyone looked at them yet >> http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=964025

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X