Luftschutz belt buckle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luftschutz belt buckle

I picked up a stash of German militia, In this was a "luftschutz" belt buckle, however the "luftschutz" has worn off or maybe was grounded, I think it's wear, The swastica remains clear, I have
    "smiles" and can't post pics....how do you get rid of the smiles?
    so I can post pics to find out if this is real and what is the value?
    thanks!
    Michael

To be able to post photos you need to become an Association Member. It will cost $20 and will help the Association to stay up and running. Photos are taking a lot of web space and more photos are posted, more expensive the Web rent become.

If your goal is to know only results for this particuliar buckle and you are not interested by future photo postings, either moderator of this forum (Marc or myself) will be glad to assist you. Just send the photos to our private email address (just click in our profile to find it) and we will upload those for you.

Welcome here !!
    Jean Pierre Redeuilh
    All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

Posted for Michael
      Attached Files
      Jean Pierre Redeuilh
      All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

Back
        Attached Files
        Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

This buckle is the common second type one in steel. value in MINT condition, abouth $125. Unfortunately yours is damaged and has no colection value.
          This second patern buckles also exist in aluminium and is very scarce.
          Marc v.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X