Help with Teno “style” belt buckle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could use some help with identifying this belt buckle. This buckle appears to have a Teno style eagle. While I have found reference to a similar eagle, it was on an officers buckle. I have not found any reference to an Enlisted / NCO buckle for Teno troops.

Is this a “fantasy” buckle? If so, any idea on when it was manufactured and by whom?

If it’s real, or a reproduction, where can I find a reference on how / when this was worn?

Thanks,

Dennis
    Attached Files

Fantasy

Comment

Believe this one came out of England in the late 60s early 70s. There was also a NSKK and a Prussian Looking Eagle with a swastika, Red Cross and others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by klr View Post
        Believe this one came out of England in the late 60s early 70s. There was also a NSKK and a Prussian Looking Eagle with a swastika, Red Cross and others.

Thanks for the response. I think it’s interesting to know the history about the reproductions and fantasy pieces since reluctantly they are also a part of the hobby.

Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by KC1 View Post
          Fantasy
          Thanks!

Comment

Here is a couple of other fantasy buckles from the same series. Very poor quality.

Comment

Originally posted by klr View Post
              Here is a couple of other fantasy buckles from the same series. Very poor quality.

I agree...pretty sad looking. Well at least the quality appears to have improved, however slightly, on the Teno.....

Thanks again for posting the other fantasy buckles....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X