HArld buckle opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HArld buckle opinions please

Fellow collectors, I would like to hear You thoughts on this buckle. I sold it and buyer accuses me of selling a fake, or using his words: "Counterfeit paint. Paint over Rust, Counterfeit leather. "

I appreciate all honest opinions
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Michael Kuligowski; 01-17-2018, 12:48 AM.

more
    Attached Files

Comment

again
      Attached Files

Comment

and more
        Attached Files

Comment

last.. i have more pictures if necessary
          Attached Files

Comment

The buckle is 100% original and factory painted

Comment

Very nice original. The buckle is 75 years old and it isn’t unusual to have some rust coming to the surface. If you live in a wet climate you will see a lot of this. Looks like a pig skin tab. Kirby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

its a nice on looker original!!!,i have read abaut your problem with the buyer ,thats shocking how stupid some are ........

Comment

I have sold over a 1000 items on eBay and have had 4-5 problems. You might want to stick with estand. I see some buckles sell for way over market value on eBay but most buckle get pulled before the auction ends.

Comment

Nothing to add: very nice original buckle. If the buyer do not want it, send it to me
                    Michael, just curious: how do you sell a buckle with swastika on ebay ? Do you hide it ? Or do you try a very quick sell using the "buy it now" ?

Comment

Everyone can make a mistake.
                      Heinrich Arld was used some kind of green mat green paint on Heer steel buckles.

Schlange

https://mojalbum.com/schlange88

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=916564

Comment

very nice one

Emmanuel

Comment

Originally posted by Fsoq View Post
                          Nothing to add: very nice original buckle. If the buyer do not want it, send it to me
                          Michael, just curious: how do you sell a buckle with swastika on ebay ? Do you hide it ? Or do you try a very quick sell using the "buy it now" ?
                          Ebay in the US stopped chasing auctions like this with historical meaning of the sfastika - these are the actuall pictures I used in the auction

Comment

EBay is a pain with their politically correct BS. I don’t know what you sold this for but you might want to give this guy his money back and sell it on estand. Just request a refund on your fees.

Comment

Mike, i Iike your buckle. The paint seems to be well aged with a not so common pig skin tab. Not much else to say but good buckle! Steve

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X