GeneralAssaultMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS EM/NCO Nickel Buckle - Need your help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS EM/NCO Nickel Buckle - Need your help!

Greetings. I would appreciate your assistance on a buckle I have acquired recently acquired in Germany. My area of expertise is in badges and medals and haven't a clue what I have here. In this Konvolut I also received an SS paperweight, pole top, and a few other SS items from an estate sale in Germany. I will post an inquiry concerning these in a more specific forum site.

This is a nickel EM/NCO buckle 50x65mm, with the following identification: double ring RZM, diamond with SS runes enclosed and OLT/62637. The buckle is non-magnetic, but the rolled metal piece with the two belt hooks are magnetic. The ID is along the side where it should be and is raised lettering.

I would be grateful for any assistance, especially the maker, when it made (if this is possible) and approximate value.

Many thanks,

DAN KELLEY

P.S. I have tried to upload a PIC of this buckle and I sure don't see anything. If one of you nice folks would tell me what the hell I am doing wrong, I will upload a PIC. Thanks.
    Last edited by dkelley; 09-13-2002, 07:34 PM.

Hello Dan,
    No need to upload a photo since the buckle you have is an old and well known fake originating from England. This fake is known as the OLT fake.
    Never buy ANYTHING with SS runes within a diamond. You can be sure it is boggus.

Sorry for the bad new.
    Jean Pierre Redeuilh
    All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
    X