SS RZM marked belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jean Pierre Redeuilh View Post
    Probably. You owe it to your attitude, nothing else.
    Ohw, now it's my attitude. So, you mean, that when I was a bit more polite,
    then the belt suddenly would have been original?

Jeezes, where is this going?

Comment

Originally posted by JanC View Post
      Kris,

You can Always try to return the belt to Stockholm military antiques. Use this thread as "prove" (don't take it wrong) to Mr Lukasz. At least you maybe will get your money back.

I have been disappointed several times here with "bad news". Nothing to do about, that is the life of collecting stuff burried in a minefield.

Take your parachute and jump over it

Cheers

Jan
      Thanks Jan, but that's really not what I'm going to do.
      I'm not going to send an item back after 4 years...
      I bought it in confidence, got some thumbs up before I bought and now
      Mr Ferrariman and JP yell from their Ivory Tower that its fake. And they even can't prove that it is. What they do, is, every time talking about other items that are proven fake that also were sold by dealers and they also could make mistakes.
      But not these guys. They don't make mistakes. To bad that they can't prove anything so I could believe them.
      Jan, you know me. We are collegues. You know that I am not a difficult man.
      But this really pisses me of.
      And someone starts wanking about my attitude?????
      That I don't understand.
      Fact is, that they burned a good item but they won't admit it because they are to proud. They don't make mistakes, you know...

Salut en de kost! Het interesseert me hier ni meer!

Comment

Originally posted by JanC View Post
        Kris,

You can Always try to return the belt to Stockholm military antiques. Use this thread as "prove" (don't take it wrong) to Mr Lukasz. At least you maybe will get your money back.

I have been disappointed several times here with "bad news". Nothing to do about, that is the life of collecting stuff burried in a minefield.

Take your parachute and jump over it

Cheers

Jan
        Very clever adise! Peter is a good guy. He does not do mistakes on purpose like some other dealers do. And if he strongly believes it is a genuine example he will certainly not hesitate to take it back. Win - win solution IMO
        Jean Pierre Redeuilh
        All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

Originally posted by krikke1980 View Post
          Ohw, now it's my attitude. So, you mean, that when I was a bit more polite,
          then the belt suddenly would have been original?

Jeezes, where is this going?
          No you would just have gain two things:
          1 - Showing others you have a minimal knowledge to select your stuff
          2 - Potential buyer can trust the seller if anything wrong happens down the road

Unfortunately you seem to have failed on both
          Jean Pierre Redeuilh
          All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

To bad that they can't prove anything so I could believe them.
            Can YOU prove your belt is original?
            Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

No. Just as you can't prove it's fake.
              So I guess that everybody just have to make up their own mind in this.
              But because of guys like you, things are getting worse for me...!

Anyway. I'm not gonna argue here anymore and wast my time in this or you.
              I just don't want to write anymore with you because you're getting on my nerves.

I'll send both WAF and WRF links to Peter Lukazs and see what he says.

Start looking in the mirror JP. You don't know me.
              I know my stuff. I don't know much about belts and buckles.
              I bought the belt when I was just started with collecting.
              So, I'm very sorry that I didn't knew much back then... You probably did.

Comment

But because of guys like you, things are getting worse for me...!
                Take it easy Krikke..
                Dont be angry.

If J.Pierre and Ric state a doubt about this marking, I'm sure they have solid reasons to tell this. Their knowledge is well known in this field.

Your target is to state if this belt marking is a fake or not. And this MUST be your first target before putting it for sale.

The seller can be also a very respectable and serious man, but noone is perfect. Everyone can fail. Source is important, but a serious approval of the collector's community is the best.

Comment

You're right Joda. I should take it easy here.
                  But they don't have prove it's fake anyway...

Doesn't matter. I got enough positive reactions aswell.
                  Accually they're the only ones that say it's fake. To bad they can't prove it.

And I really would like to end here with this worthless discussion.
                  Thanks Joda. Appreciated.

Comment

But they don't have prove it's fake anyway...
                    But at the same time it is true also the contrary, as J.P. already said.

I have the feeling that now everyone will stay on his own opinions....but I hope the true will be stated at the end..!

All the best!

Comment

My friend Krikke. I am reading what You are writing and I think that I can hear some words of a child whose mother says "You are wrong".
                      I am really surprised that You underline it that because of the Ric statement Your item is ruined. But Ric is right. I would like to remind You that half a year ago You had no problems with unfounded challenge the originality of my item saying that I am a fraud. You were spitting me everywhere that You managed to do and now You are making a big noise that You have ruined item. Everything that You are writing is pathetic. Ric has already written You what Your belt is like. I only wish You more humility.
                      Best Regards
                      Bartosz

Comment

Thanks Bartosz. I understand you. But this is something totally different.

Best regards.
                        Last edited by krikke1980; 02-12-2016, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Accually, I decided couple hours ago to not post in this topic anymore.
                          So, that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

So, eat it.

Comment

Amen.
                            Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Lost your way ?
                              Childcare is not here ....
                              cheers

Comment

Originally posted by realitychangesw View Post
                                Lost your way ?
                                Childcare is not here ....
                                cheers
                                Good you told him. He continues here

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-buc...belt-617606-4/

Is it the future of collecting?
                                Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X