• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My belts and buckles. von Burgdorf.

My brocade dress belt for political leader:

[/QUOTE]

My R.A.D. brocade dress belt

Comment

German Heer officer's dress brocade belt.

Comment

German Lutwaffe officer's dress brocade belt.

Comment

German KM administrative officer's dress brocade belt.

With heavy silvered bronze buckle

Now, I must find another belt at good price for my gilded aluminum buckle.

Comment

Some very nice sets. I have wanted to add a Political Leaders to my collection but I haven't found one at a decent price.

Comment

Originally posted by klr View Post
              Some very nice sets. I have wanted to add a Political Leaders to my collection but I haven't found one at a decent price.
              Thank you,klr.

When I bought this belt,in Madrid (Spain), many years ago, in the mid-80s, I did not even know what i was going to buy, just beautiful and original article. I paid 25000.- pesetas (today 150.- euros), but then that amount was money, not much, but money.This belt had belonged to a chief of the Party in Madrid (N.S.D.A.P. - Ausland Organisation)

Please,do not hate me,it was the beginning of an expensive mental illness,i paid much more for the R.A.D. Feldbinde,540.- euros in may 2001.

Excuse my bad English, the Google translator help me.

Greetings from Spain.

Comment

Very nice collection, congratulations !

Comment

Originally posted by Von.Burgdorf View Post
                  Thank you,klr.

When I bought this belt,in Madrid (Spain), many years ago, in the mid-80s, I did not even know what i was going to buy, just beautiful and original article. I paid 25000.- pesetas (today 150.- euros), but then that amount was money, not much, but money.This belt had belonged to a chief of the Party in Madrid (N.S.D.A.P. - Ausland Organisation)

Please,do not hate me,it was the beginning of an expensive mental illness,i paid much more for the R.A.D. Feldbinde,540.- euros in may 2001.

Excuse my bad English, the Google translator help me.

Greetings from Spain.

Why would I hate you because you have an item that's on my want list? I like brocades and I have a bunch of them. I just think the Political Leaders is the best looking brocade.

All the best

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X