WSS NCO and Officer buckles for review

have been offered these on a trade, any input is appreciated, good or bad
    Attached Files

ss nco buckle

more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

markings

both are marked 36/39 O and C I think and both have Kelly hicks certificates with them

Comment

Both buckles are well known fakes. Is it possible to see the certificates?

Regards,
        Christian

Comment

thanks

exactly what I thought , most o and c 36/39 ncos are molded in not stamped and the officer's has maker marks in rear center, not on catch

dealer still has these and has not sent copies of hicks certificates so I don't have them

thanks, for confirming my suspicions

Comment

You might want to contact Kelly Hicks about this dealer. This dealer my be faking the certificates. There is no way Hicks would think these were original.

Comment

Hello,

both buckles inlusive certificates are pur gabage !

Comment

got it

got it, thanks to all who posted, will handle

Comment

As already stated, the officers is a pure 100% fake, don't personally know anything regards the EM, but officers is a TD.

Comment

Both fake
                    I think it's impossible that Mr. K. Hicks certificated this buckles, also the certificates are fake. IMO

Regards
                    Brus

Comment

thanks

thanks guys, you have convinced me, I am passing on these and have notified the involved parties of the opinions

Comment

Originally posted by klr View Post
                        You might want to contact Kelly Hicks about this dealer. This dealer my be faking the certificates. There is no way Hicks would think these were original.
                        Just playing devil's advocate but plenty of other dealers with impeccable credentials have had fake SS buckles for sale on their respective sites. It's certainly possible Mr. Hicks has made an honest mistake as well.

Comment

Absolutely agree with other comments, both fake buckles.
                          Ask the dealer to send you Hick's CoA: I think it will turn to be a fake CoA but it is useful to see it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X