WW2Treasures

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for information on a particular buckle??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I often receive E-mails asking me where one can find a particular information regarding a specific buckle.

Well this is very easy on this forum.

When on the site of " belts and buckles forum"; look for the box on the right upper side that says " Search this forum"

This box is located just above the boxes " last post" " replies" and " views"

Type in the buckle you are looking for, for example: FAD, DAF, SS Nickel, WH officer, Gau Essen, etc…. The program will then show you all the treats that have dealt with the buckle you are looking for.

I have tried in the past to meagre treads with the same subject so the search would be easier; but I have encountered heavy resistance form a few members (a very small minority) who do not wish to share there treats, Never the less, I will continue ones and wile to "clean out" the forum from outdated and useless posts. My coal is not to achieve the highest numbers of posts on this forum as by merging treats I "lose" a point, but to give the maximum easy accessible information.

Some old posts have lost their pictures; this is NOT an intentional move but the result of a restructuration of the forum when the size of the pictures was reduced.

It also happen that a treat "disrepair" with no reason, this is not any of my ‘evil or Machiavellian" doings but an manipulation error, a caprice of the Internet or just an unexplainable act of the syberworld god…

The Moderator
    Last edited by Marc verstraete; 12-21-2004, 02:47 PM.

can this be true?

6k?

http://www.collectortocollectormilitaria.com/node/770

Comment

Originally posted by Texasuberalles View Post
      Madness
      Last edited by jack1; 10-06-2017, 04:33 PM.

Comment

collectors guild have them for 6.5 k

Comment

Still more madness.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasuberalles View Post
            Still more madness.
            I agree with this. Prices are ridiculous for specific items, including buckles.
            One could get an SS officer's in the mid-1970's (an original) for about 200,-
            Crooks took care for the rising in price! And dumb collectors pay these prices.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X