Blue luftwaffe Belt buckles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue luftwaffe Belt buckles

Guys we all know the blue belts and blue frogs are very desireable but are the blue luftwaffe belt buckles ones to find too?

John, blue buckles (without the blue web tabs) in and of themselves aren't that hard to find. But, if it has the blue web tab, then you got something there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Melvin
      John, blue buckles (without the blue web tabs) in and of themselves aren't that hard to find. But, if it has the blue web tab, then you got something there.
      Jack happy turkey day...I hope to see you in Nashville on Friday!!! Hey thanks for the info just have the opportunity to get a frog, belt and buckle so am picking it up. Not that often such an offer comes to someone.

Comment

I would say buy it! You are right they dont show up often. If you then decide you dont want the items( assuming they are original and correct) they sell very quickly.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by MGN
          I would say buy it! You are right they dont show up often. If you then decide you dont want the items( assuming they are original and correct) they sell very quickly.

Michael
          thanks Mike...when i am offered stuff it isnt cheap but hopefully it can help me out later in a trade for stuff i really need!

Comment

Yea no problem, Keep me in mind also

Thanks Michael

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X