Overhoff Nickel SS Buckle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overhoff Nickel SS Buckle

I'd like some learned opinions on this nickel SS buckle, if you'd all be so very kind...

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.....

A nice one with no often seen maker marking

Ric

Comment

Yes, the SS RZM 24 buckles are seldom seen on sale
      Regards
      Iván

Comment

This sir is a one looker...from 5 feet away w/o looking at the back it always was, is and always shall be as the others have said a magnificent original buckle

Comment

My thanks to all of you..

If I should put this up for sale on the e-Stand, can any of you suggest a price point at which I should start?

Cheers,
          Bob.

Comment

You should not "start with a certain price" but set a fair price directly.
            My evaluation would be in the 600/700$ range.

Simon

Comment

IMO $600-700 is a too cheap price for this RZM 24
              Regards
              Iván

Comment

Originally posted by helmutderpa View Post
                You should not "start with a certain price" but set a fair price directly.
                My evaluation would be in the 600/700$ range.

Simon
                A fair price today is ALWAYS a start....I'm not new to the estand. I've posted items there in the past, and inevitably had to lower them.....

Thanks for the price input, though...It's appreciated!

Cheers,
                Bob.

Comment

As of this morning (6/6) I have gotten 32 messages concerning this buckle.

If I decide to sell it, It will be put on the estand, and the first "I'll take it" will do just that.

If anyone has legitimate interest, please keep checking the estand. Should I decide NOT to sell it, I'll make a point of posting and saying so.

I'm grateful for ALL the interest, except for the member who wrote to me, telling me that "the market for SS is down" and that he thought that "$125.00 would be a fair price" and to get back to him, ASAP, before he "changes his mind"....

Cheers,
                  Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by bobcam1 View Post

I'm grateful for ALL the interest, except for the member who wrote to me, telling me that "the market for SS is down" and that he thought that "$125.00 would be a fair price" and to get back to him, ASAP, before he "changes his mind"....

Cheers,
                    Bob.

I do not know what to make of such an offer

Comment

Originally posted by bobcam1 View Post

Some things never change An honest world is just a dream. Greed and ripping off others became the norm of the actual world.
                      Jean Pierre Redeuilh
                      All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X