Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RZM 36/40 SS Buckle

Hello all,
    Your opinion about this one please. Look ok for you ?

Rzm 36/40

Hi,
    I suspect this buckle is a 2000 cast fake.
    Can we see a clear photo of the prongs when folded onto the back of the buckle.

Russell
    Some may choose to ignore the past but they cannot erase the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Spontz View Post
      Hello all,
      Your opinion about this one please. Look ok for you ?
      100 %

Ric

Comment

Thanks a lot for your answer.

This buckle is not mine. I know there are a lot of fake but I don't saw bubbles and casting defects when I had it in hand. What it make you thin that is a fake ?

I've asked a picture of prongs, I will post it soon I have it.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your answer.

This buckle is not mine. I know there are a lot of fake but I don't saw bubbles and casting defects when I had it in hand. What it make you thin that is a fake ?

I've asked a picture of prongs, I will post it soon I have it.
          Get in your hands an original and you will quickly see the difference with that one. It will be obvious from that point.
          Keep also in mind that those fakes were made to fool collectors, not to be recognized right away. Fakers did a very good job in that sense since before I started to publish different methods to recognize original versus those fakes (in 2001 to be exact) a lot of collectors were not buying anymore any aluminum EM SS buckle. Chances to end up with a fake was too high.
          Jean Pierre Redeuilh
          All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

I would like to buy a good one but what you say make me distrustful since I'm not an expert on buckles. I hate the mindset of this fakers...

Here pictures of the prongs. I hope this can help you too confirm that is a fake or not:

Comment

Honestly there was no need for those extra photos. Others were already 100% sure and they were 100% right. A fake, be sure it is.
              Jean Pierre Redeuilh
              All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

As I said earlier it is a 2000 cast fake. The prongs are also cast, should be extruded.

Russell
                Some may choose to ignore the past but they cannot erase the past.

Comment

I would like to buy a good one but what you say make me distrustful since I'm not an expert on buckles. I hate the mindset of this fakers...
                  If you're really interested in purchasing a 100 % original SS buckle by alu, I suggest to pay attention to e-stand :

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...prune=-1&f=107

....sometimes they are offered there and usually fairly priced.

Ric

Comment

Thanks all for your review.

@Ric Ferrari: Yes I keep an oeil on e-stand

@Jean Pierre Redeuilh: When searchinf more information I found posts of you when you show some fake. Thanks for this research work, it's really helpful.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X