new buckles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new buckles

Here are some of the new buckles that I picked up last weekend at the Pomona California show...hope you enjoy and please give me your thoughts...thanks..chad
    Attached Files

Daf M4 /24

back DAF M4 /24 green paint with crank catch
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Chad Williams; 11-13-2004, 11:49 PM.

Comment

HJ with rzm tag

rzm tag is marked M4/115 but the buckle is marked M5/276 in the bottom corner of the diamond also note the lack of a sleeve on the prong bar...
      Attached Files

Comment

back

back
        Attached Files

Comment

HJ M4/38 injected aluminum

this buckle has the most detailed front of any HJ buckle I have ever seen!!!! the buckles is domed nicely and has very deep , pronounced detail ..it is a great example of an injection molded buckle...marked M4/38
          Attached Files

Comment

back

the picture I posted for the front of this buckle doesnt give it any justice...I have about 20 HJ buckles in my collection, and this one just stands out next to all of them...here is the back
            Attached Files

Comment

aluminum RLB

here is an aluminum RLB with silver paint....sorry, but I lost the back photo...
              Attached Files

Comment

Belgian made army buckle in pebbled metal(non magnetic)

Belgian made DAK buckle..pebbled non magnetic metal with a light tan/brown paint with wear to the high points..no maker mark
                Attached Files

Comment

back
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi Chad, although the buckles looks OK; I would like a better picture of the Back of the last buckle (army). The catch feet are unusual.

Marc

Comment

Crikey - obviously a good day at the fair Chad.

The inclusion of some excellent buckles, although I have no idea whatsoever in connection with the "Begium" Wehrmacht Heer.

Interesting to note that the DAF Werkschar with the crank catch, dispels the suggestion that this most distinct catch was the sole perogative of F W Assmann u. Sohne. What is the obverse colour as it seems greenish on my monitor?

Super HJ's and to include the classic by Klein u. Quenzer AG., although the HJ by R.S.&S. is great. The thickness of the box is quite remarkable and the reverse detail is most interesting. I assume that the obverse "ring" mark is a RZM and again, I cannot really ascertain the detail.

I think that the SHD "Luftschutz" is the star item. Would really appreciate a detailed reverse image of ths one Chad.

Many thanks for posting the images.

Regards,

David

Comment

Nice catch Chad.
                        I like that DAF and the odd HJ youth with the RZM tag.

Regards
                        Gary

Comment

David,

Unusually, per manufacturing regs published in the Mitteilungsblatt der RZM, the crank catch was one of two officially prescribed contsruction methods and indeed, not restricted to a particular manufacturer.

Regards,

Karl

[QUOTE=Renfield]Interesting to note that the DAF Werkschar with the crank catch, dispels the suggestion that this most distinct catch was the sole perogative of F W Assmann u. Sohne.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X