Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GB 43 tan/orange painted buckle

Gentlemen,

I have had this buckle and group for about 5 or 6 years and im getting ready to post it on the estand. I need to get some better pics of the markings for you when I have a nice sunny day (hopefully Saturday). Its marked GB towards the latch of the buckle and 43 back by the roller. I have always felt it was a good one, but that said I want to be sure before I post it for sale. Im pretty sure the Pz skull is a bad one but it came int he group that I got it and I will post it in the insignia section for an opinion. That said is there anything that stands out as an outright fake on the buckle? I know we really need to see the GB mark and the date to be sure. The paint has an almost metalic sheen to it and that is what makes me a bit edgy. I appreciate any assistance. Matt
    Attached Files

q
    Attached Files

Comment

reverse shot from last week.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

it's a right late war buckle in dark blue finish .

IMO the "orange" is rest of a late war camo paint.

Comment

Buckle 100% good
          About camo color, I see orange and also yellow on wreath... ?

Regards
          brus

Comment

Hard to tell about camo paint without having it in hand, other than that 100 % legit late war buckle.

Ric

Comment

Score! better results than I had figured one with this buckle and the set. The skull is apparently a later war zinc one so that corresponds well with the buckle. I appreciate your comments gentlemen. Matt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X