Political Belt and Cross Stap with D Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is currently a complete belt and cross strap rig listed on the E-Stand ads political.

Can anyone provide some additional information on this belt and cross strap rig?

Is this a Third Reich belt and strap and if so would it be utilized by the NSDAP, SA, NSKK?

Robert,

this rig looks very much like the bulgarian style rigs that can be bought on ebay for very little money & not TR political.

Regards Mac 66.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac 66 View Post
      Robert,

this rig looks very much like the bulgarian style rigs that can be bought on ebay for very little money & not TR political.

Regards Mac 66.
      I actually own this exact same rig and although I honestly can't recall when or where I acquired it, I was never under the impression that it was a Third Reich era relic. Of course I certainly wouldn't have been disappointed to discover it was.

Thank you for the prompt response Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Jones View Post
        I actually own this exact same rig and although I honestly can't recall when or where I acquired it, I was never under the impression that it was a Third Reich era relic. Of course I certainly wouldn't have been disappointed to discover it was.

Thank you for the prompt response Mac.
        Robert,

Bulgarian ebay sellers have been selling these rigs for years claiming them to be WW2 German

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WWII-WW2-G...item2c6d501428

Regards Mac 66.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X