Belt ID-Luneschloss Solingen, croupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belt ID-Luneschloss Solingen, croupon

This is not like others I have. Is it WW2 Period? What likely use? If not, what?
    Attached Files

catch
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello Bob

A well known pre war and wartime manufacturer of extremely high grade ("Croupon") and I assume, private purchase straps. The three legged logo and other makers details, sometimes found with slightly different configurations.

No other significance by this logo - what colour is the strap?

Regards,

David

Comment

Correct David,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>

Luneschloss is a belt maker with as symbol the three legged “swastika / trifos”.

CROUPON / Kernstuk means high quality leather.

This belt, of early pre war production, with his typical catch and privately purchased can be used for ALL pre war period nickel buckles. If black outside it can be SS, HJ or any organisation with black belts. If brown it can be SA or any political organisation with brown belts. Of course these belts have been used later with other buckles as well. The owners would not have throw away their belts when changing buckles.

<o></o>

Marc

Comment

Thanks Guys. The belt is brown. It is in excellent condition and does not look like it was worn very much as the inside shows almost no wear that I can tell.

Comment

This maker also made high quality standard bearer sashes.

Comment

IMO The Lüneschloss company made all kind of leather equipment I have seen his name and logo on almost everything.
              Regards
              Kim

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X