Ss 36/43

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ss 36/43

Got this at the SOS. I didn't know how rare this was till I read some of the old threads. kirby
    Attached Files

Regards
    Iván

Comment

Really nice and quite rare indeed. Nice catch

Jack

Comment

Wow.....Kirby

Congrats

Ric

Comment

Ss 36/43

Glad you like the buckle. It is my favorite buy from the show. I must have looked at 40-50 SS buckles. Lots of late war Overhoff, a few 155/40, a couple of nice 155/43, 4-5 nickel O&C and some aluminum. This was the only one I found I didn't have. It seems the 36/44 is the only steel buckle that is harder to find discounting a few factory errors.

Comment

perfect!!!

Comment

Originally posted by klr View Post
              Glad you like the buckle. It is my favorite buy from the show. I must have looked at 40-50 SS buckles. Lots of late war Overhoff, a few 155/40, a couple of nice 155/43, 4-5 nickel O&C and some aluminum. This was the only one I found I didn't have. It seems the 36/44 is the only steel buckle that is harder to find discounting a few factory errors.
              The very late war with just Overhoff logo is the hardest
              Jean Pierre Redeuilh
              All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Pierre Redeuilh View Post
                The very late war with just Overhoff logo is the hardest
                OLC marked like the Sunray denazified SS Overhoff steel buckles?

Comment

Ss 36/43

Do you have a photo

Comment

Ss 36/43

I found the old thread and saw the photos. Thanks
                    Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by ivanjoaquin View Post
                      OLC marked like the Sunray denazified SS Overhoff steel buckles?
                      Yes
                      Jean Pierre Redeuilh
                      All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

Ss 36/43

The old thread was from 2004 and it showed a late war Overhoff stamped RZM M4/27. Super rare but wouldn't you call this a factory defect. It is most likely a one of a kind buckle or have others ever surfaced? I am really talking about standard production buckles and not a factory error or over stamped buckles.

Comment

Originally posted by klr View Post
                          The old thread was from 2004 and it showed a late war Overhoff stamped RZM M4/27. Super rare but wouldn't you call this a factory defect. It is most likely a one of a kind buckle or have others ever surfaced? I am really talking about standard production buckles and not a factory error or over stamped buckles.
                          I ain't senile yet. I still know what I do refer to ...
                          Attached Files
                          Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Ss 36/43

Very cool. I didn't know about this buckle. I just did a search and found the RZM marked Overhoff buckle. Thanks for showing.

All the best

Kirby

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X