LF marked SA belt buckle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LF marked SA belt buckle

How difficult is it to find an LS marked buckle? Would I expect to pay a premium for one?

Hello Paul. Do you mean an LuF (Linden und Funke) marked SA buckle like the one attached from my collection? Marked SAs in general (particularly the bare brass variety) are scarcer and almost always command higher prices if the seller is aware of this.

Best,
    Adam
    Attached Files

Comment

Right, that's it. Thanks! The detailed swastika is particularly interesting on this buckle.

The only marked SA I currently have is a stamped nickel plated one that is RZM'd with no number.
      Last edited by paulj; 02-13-2013, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Hi Paul,

Glad we identified it...I suspected this was the one. Indeed you're right...this particular variant has a distinctively detailed swastika and which seems characteristic of this maker.

If you like, please do post images of your marked nickel-plated SA/NSKK buckle as it sounds interesting. If you're interested in SA and/or are looking to add some other rare or marked variants to your collection, feel free to PM me.

Best,
        Adam

Comment

Here is one from my collection, it is in poor condition but still have nice details.
          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X