Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Information on a S.S. buckle.

Greetings Everyone:

Recently, I came into posession of a S.S. buckle with its original RZM code and the SS shield markings, but I'm unsure if it is authentic. I would appreciated any experts' advice on the matter.

Unfortunately, I cannot post the pictures through the message board. I will send the photos of the buckle via email to anyone who is interested.

Sincerely,

Joseph Bonaminio
    josephb5774@msn.com

Originally posted by MrLupo74
    Greetings Everyone:

Recently, I came into posession of a S.S. buckle with its original RZM code and the SS shield markings, but I'm unsure if it is authentic. I would appreciated any experts' advice on the matter.

Unfortunately, I cannot post the pictures through the message board. I will send the photos of the buckle via email to anyone who is interested.

Sincerely,

Joseph Bonaminio
    josephb5774@msn.com
    The use of "SS shield markings" makes me wondering ... If this is the marking on your SS Buckle, it is an old and well known fake from England.
    Attached Files
    Jean Pierre Redeuilh
    All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

It does have the the diamond shape with the S.S. Similar RZM shape with M/183.

Comment

Hello Joseph, Please send the pictures to buckles@pandora.be

I will post them for you.
        Marc

Comment

Originally posted by MrLupo74
          It does have the the diamond shape with the S.S. Similar RZM shape with M/183.
          I did not realized you already posted question and photos in the GDC Forum until you described your buckle. So, here is YOUR buckle. As I already said in the other Forum, it is NOT at all a SS buckle. Whatever it can be (most probably a fake), at least its marking is a total fantasy which never existed during the Third Reich and is applied on a buckle which never been designed for the SS or worn by them. DO NOT buy anything which bears SS runes within a diamond (shield SS) is the first rule of thumb.
          Attached Files
          Jean Pierre Redeuilh
          All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

...and front
            Attached Files
            Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X