Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Wehrmannschaften fake

Hello all,

Kevin Rea send me this picture from a new Wehrmannschaften fake. It is made in steel, and has the makers mark "MSS" like some HJ fakes.

Thanks for the warning!

Christian
    Attached Files

Christian and Kevin

Thanks for the nod on this one.

Amazing - however this buckle now joins the ranks of the NS Studenentenbund, insofar as a buckle only known as original in aluminium.

There also appears a large number of fake RAD in steel in circulation at the moment with some very interesting stampings, including by our old friend Assmann and with an abbreviated date.

Is there a chance of a reverse image?

Regards,

David

Comment

They also fake the above buckle in the correct metal..aluminum..or at least what appears to be aluminum...I have never owned one of the fakes so can not give measurements...I suspect they are coming from the same fake source as the quality SS alum. repros...and appear to be cast from originals...they are very well made. I have also seen quality fakes of:

HJ Leader

Org Todt--in steel

DRK officer

...the fakers that make these buckles are smart as they are faking buckles that are rare and command a decent price. It appears that some good effort has gone into the fakes I mentioned.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X