Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steel DAF and parade style RAD

Hi!
    I'd really appreciate if you guys could help me with these two buckles. One RAD paradestyle buckle (very thin prongs?) and a DAF steel one. I know the DAF aren't sopposed to be made of anything else except leichtmetall, but I recall seeing a steel one posted by ric here some time ago. But this one reminds me of the Assmnann copy, only with better prongs and Mathias Salcher u sohne makers mark.

Real or not? I lean on the later on both of these

regards

Alex

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
        Hi!
        I'd really appreciate if you guys could help me with these two buckles. One RAD paradestyle buckle (very thin prongs?) and a DAF steel one. I know the DAF aren't sopposed to be made of anything else except leichtmetall, but I recall seeing a steel one posted by ric here some time ago. But this one reminds me of the Assmnann copy, only with better prongs and Mathias Salcher u sohne makers mark.

Real or not? I lean on the later on both of these

regards

Alex
        Hello Alex,

DAF original buckles by steel (magnetic) are known, but the one posted is not original.

As you rightly mentioned it probably comes from the same source as the known Assmann repro, just with a different maker marking.

I have no issue with the RAD buckle.

Best

Ric

Comment

Okay Thanks for your help Ric!

Regards

Alex

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X