CollectorsGuild

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll-Who had the coolest looking buckle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, my vote go's to HJ, my latest buy. Great design and "Blut und ehre" tells it all. Regards TVD
    Originally posted by Jody Beltram
    Hi guys,
    Quick poll-who had the coolest looking buckle in the 3rd Reich? I am torn between SS and HJ.

You may even want to express why you think so. If your favorite buckle is not listed, feel free to post it.
    Regards,
    Jody

Comment

Rad

I voted RAD, becouse it was the successor of the FAD. My favorite is the latest design of the FAD: the one with the triangle spade and the twigs in a 45° angle.

My other two favorites are the 2nd model RLB: the one with the large wing on it and the NSDStB buckle (Langemarck studium) wich has a nice slim eagle.

Olivier Vercammen

Comment

I'm with Olivier and voted RAD too, but I like those big old blunt spades!

Greg
        Attached Files
        sigpicFacebook "Tigers in the Ardennes" book page
        www.facebook.com/TigersintheArdennes

Comment

there it is...

nice buckle Greg!
          Oli4

Comment

I like a lot of them...but I think the Reichsbahn stands out..especially the officer.

Comment

i vote 155/39 with original belt

Comment

HJ/DJ Buckles rock!

Best Regards
                Mike

Comment

The foreign SS with the lightning bolts is a nice one also.

Comment

For me it is the DAF buckle. A very simple design, but excellent none the less.

Comment

For Me, I Like 'em All, If Asked To Pick A Few Favourites It Would Be The Fliegersturm And The Luftwaffe And I Also Like The F.a.d. And R.a.d.
                      But If Pushed To Vote Fot An Outright Favourite It Would Be The Schallburg Buckle, The Sunwheel Swastika Just Does It For Me.

Comment

Stahelm, well not actually TR, I've always lliked their logo.
                        But my favorite TR would be some civil organization for shure (I'd have to go look)
                        They have way better looking eagles.

Comment

It has to be the Hitler Youth,I especially like the DJV buckle with the
                          single sig rune.A nice buckle at an affordable price.Also easy to find.

cheers

Mac

Comment

I also like the HJ Buckle best...

Regards, fischer

Comment

I would have to say the HJ with SS EM a very close second.

Larry
                              Last edited by Larry Ploz; 08-13-2006, 05:39 PM.

Comment

I like SS, but I am overwelmed by Christain's buckle ! VERY IMPRESSIVE !

Mikey

Originally posted by Wickie View Post
                                Hi Karl,

you know, imperial is not my field...but I have to agree, A REALLY NICE BUCKLE/BROCADE!!

Most of the people know my favorite, the TeNo leader. I think I have nothing to say, except: Thanks again Marc for help finding my dream buckle !

Christian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X