GeneralAssaultMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll-Who had the coolest looking buckle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll-Who had the coolest looking buckle?

Hi guys,
    Quick poll-who had the coolest looking buckle in the 3rd Reich? I am torn between SS and HJ.

You may even want to express why you think so. If your favorite buckle is not listed, feel free to post it.
    Regards,
    Jody
    Hitler Youth
    11.03%
    SA
    4.88%
    SS
    31.10%
    Police
    5.97%
    Heer
    12.30%
    Kriegsmarine
    5.79%
    Luftwaffe
    13.20%
    RAD
    1.99%
    Red Cross
    6.51%
    Reichsbahn
    7.23%
    Last edited by Jody Beltram; 06-13-2004, 02:26 PM.

SS for me
    Regards
    Si

SWS Collection 01-14 Images Copyright.

Comment

Luftwaffe of course! Either web tabbed examples or those with leather tabs stamped with cool unit markings.
      WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Hello Jody,

Kriegsmarine for me. No doubt about it. Especially the aluminium gold colored buckle. And it is super cool if the leather tab is attached (I love that little bird with the M . But, also the steel fieldgray painted buckle is lovely.

See the pictures below.

Frans

Originally posted by Jody Beltram
        Hi guys,
        Quick poll-who had the coolest looking buckle in the 3rd Reich? I am torn between SS and HJ.

You may even want to express why you think so. If your favorite buckle is not listed, feel free to post it.
        Regards,
        Jody
        Attached Files

Comment

Another picture.
          Attached Files

Comment

Fieldgray buckle
            Attached Files

Comment

Last picture
              Attached Files

Comment

I threw my vote in for the Red Cross EM. I am surprised SS did so well, is this based on the quality of workmanship and level of detail or "SS mystique"? I am not a DRK collector, but pure quality and detail the DRK EM is far superior.
                Alitur vitium vivitque tegendo

Comment

Hello all,
                  If we are simply talking of design and enlisted style, I would have to say that the Landespolizei buckle is my favourite. It happens to be fantastic quality as well. Actually, I am partial to all the designs with the eagle with outstretched wings - SA Wehrmannschaft; Studentenbund/NPEA; SS; Flemish youth. Mind you, the Heinkel factory buckle with the winged 'H' is very cool too.
                  Regards,
                  Kevin

Comment

I threw my vote in for the SS buckle. I do collect SS helmets so I suppose it could have been a subconscious thing as I am predisposed to that organization's artefacts. However, I have found that you can always tell an SS buckle (EM's that is) in photos, even from a distance. It has that great big eagle on top with the circular motto banner underneath. A great design.

The one question I have about the buckle is why did AH design it with a static swastika when the NSDAP "Movement" has the mobile version as it's emblem?

Comment

Postschutz!!!
                      Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

i vote for the SA wehrmannschaft

Comment

I am going to have to go with the postschutz or the hitler youth!! awsome designs.!!! chad

Comment

Here's my favourite, isn't it a beauty...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Karl,

you know, imperial is not my field...but I have to agree, A REALLY NICE BUCKLE/BROCADE!!

Most of the people know my favorite, the TeNo leader. I think I have nothing to say, except: Thanks again Marc for help finding my dream buckle !

Christian
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X