Deleted Posts ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted Posts ??

I will be interested to know why this thread is no longer available to all?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=50363

So far, I can see only a clean version which did not have no reason to be as such IMHO.
    Jean Pierre Redeuilh
    All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

...perhaps God sprankled it with rosewater...and this version came out

Pieter.
    SUUM CUIQUE ...
    sigpic

Comment

No, God stayed aside for once !

I found the thread and it is untouched. The link sent via email to my attention few days ago was posted in the SS Forum but the thread starter also posted the same question in the buckle Forum. So I was able to reply to the thread in the SS Forum through the opened window from the email link but was unable to see this answer along with other comments when I log in to the Buckle Forum! Normal since it was a duplicate thread but not the exact same! Maybe too many beers last night ???

So, I can safely say I feel like ...
      Attached Files
      Jean Pierre Redeuilh
      All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

...you see, God loves you...

Pieter.
        SUUM CUIQUE ...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pieter Verbruggen
          ...you see, God loves you...

Pieter.
          Ooooh Yeah! I am sure ...

Good Weekend - Time for me to go
          Attached Files
          Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

I guees god send a truth light to figgure out some poeple better.
            Maybe it is the shame that some wonna be big knowledge collectors have no clue at all as we see this lately very often.

Go forward in that way, it´s even more interesting then the usualy questions

Comment

OK, What is the problem here? Looks like I’m suspected of deleting threads again. The above-mentioned thread has been posted on the SS uniform section of the forum and has been untouched since!

I’m still waiting to hear from Robert H. who did not react on my private mail regarding the thread he accuses me of deleting in another post.

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Marc verstraete
                OK, What is the problem here? Looks like I’m suspected of deleting threads again. The above-mentioned thread has been posted on the SS uniform section of the forum and has been untouched since!

I’m still waiting to hear from Robert H. who did not react on my private mail regarding the thread he accuses me of deleting in another post.

Marc
                Mr.Verstraete,
                Already nine days this thread has started and has finished.
                Thank You for your concern and your quick answer in your own Forum.
                By the way I started this thread, not Mr.Hassler, and I can guarantee I never received any private mail (and yes, indeed, I suspected - but wrongly this time - you deleted some posts since you already done so with mine).

Best Regards
                Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Marc,

I am tired about this things ... and I don´t like to warm up things they are already cold. By the way I never received any answers from you for any private message or email that I send to you, so why would I ?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X