Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German belt manufacturers

Could any of you guy give me a list of german belt makers? I have a hj belt and can only just work out the manufacturer comany name but the rest is hard to read.

Best regards

JON.

Hi

I would recommend you to forget about the German leather makers? I am collecting German leather items and have been into the business for some time and I have gathered about 800 names up to now but I would like to say send me what you got from the partial name and city and than I'll try to solve the matter for you.

Regards

Kim
    Originally posted by Jon9

Could any of you guy give me a list of german belt makers? I have a hj belt and can only just work out the manufacturer comany name but the rest is hard to read.

Best regards

JON.

Comment

Hi there as i said i was unsure what it say on the belt but what if i send you a scan of it and see if you can work it out for me. If you cart i will do my best to get it right.

Best regards

Jon.

Comment

Hi Jon

Just launche the picture/scan and I'll look at it.

Regards

Kim

Originally posted by Jon9
        Hi there as i said i was unsure what it say on the belt but what if i send you a scan of it and see if you can work it out for me. If you cart i will do my best to get it right.

Best regards

Jon.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X