Reichsbahn buckle maker??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reichsbahn buckle maker??

To this point, I have been unable to find any makers mark on the belt/buckle rig I have. I have seen other buckles exactly like this one that had the makers stamp on the back side hook tab. Would anyone have any ideas of other locations? I don't see any stampings on the leather either. My Dad brought this back so I know it's authentic. I need our experts to point me in the right direction. I've used a good magnifying glass & still can't see anything.

Greg
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Sgt. Mahlon E. Sebring, 82nd ABN, 319th Glider Field Arty. A Battery - Normandy to Berlin

As it was their duty to defend our freedom, so it becomes our duty to honor their service.

close up of front
    sigpic
    Sgt. Mahlon E. Sebring, 82nd ABN, 319th Glider Field Arty. A Battery - Normandy to Berlin

As it was their duty to defend our freedom, so it becomes our duty to honor their service.

Comment

...and the back.
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X