My buckles and some belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buckles and some belts

Here's what I've got folks The Penal on I picked up on Ebay awhile go and am not sure, according to the seller he had 2 sealed packages of them that he picked up in Russia. It's marked B&G 43 The others I've had in my possesion for almost 40 years the Army one came with a belt and the stiching was resewn by me when it rotted away. The SA one also came with a belt/ppk holster and dagger hanger.
    Attached Files

back
    Attached Files

Comment

Wehrmacht Buckle with belt
      Attached Files

Comment

Marking on buckle
        Attached Files

Comment

And Belt
          Attached Files

Comment

Backside of HJ Buckle
            Attached Files

Comment

And Last one NSDAP belt w buckle, sorry the ppk and holster are in the safety deposit box
              Attached Files

Comment

The Heer buckle is very nice, quite hard to find Osang buckles actually marked on the bucklers under the prongs, nice find

Comment

Originally posted by regiment739 View Post
                  The Heer buckle is very nice, quite hard to find Osang buckles actually marked on the bucklers under the prongs, nice find
                  Really Ben! Thanks that was actually my first belt and buckle that I got from a footlocker that belonged to my Grandmothers brother from WW2. There use to be a tab with it but it got seperated and lost over the years.

Comment

Thats a shame, marked buckles with a tab by this maker are like hens teeth!!!

Comment

Originally posted by regiment739 View Post
                      Thats a shame, marked buckles with a tab by this maker are like hens teeth!!!
                      So ultra rare then with keeper should have sewn it back on when it first came off. But even tho still a pretty rare buckle then?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X