Favorite Five

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Five

Hello I thought I would start a thread with my favorite five buckles. Always like threads with favorite dagger or visor ect.

In no order
    1. Hessen and Baden State Forestry Official: This was the first round buckle I ever owned. I've never come across another.
    2. Customs Official: A great looking buckle with one of the nicest looking eagles on any buckle.
    3. SS Em: This was my first SS buckle and it turned out the be a rare nickel SS RZM 63.
    4. Reichsheer to Heer Converson: I like the history of a buckle like this. It starts as a nice Reichsheer buckle and is coverted to a Heer buckle when the nazi paty came to power.
    5. Landpolizei: I think this is the best looking box type buckle.
    Attached Files

Reverse. Please post your favorites and why. Kirby
    Attached Files

Comment

hello

I just wake up (10 AM in France) and drink my coffee... all was good before I saw this post

all the enlisted buckles are missing in my collec !

bad day now ..

seriously, very nice buckles
      congrats

regards
      Emmanuel

Comment

h

heres mine, always liked the kms in gold and this 1 is great, the ss came with its ss marked belt,the sa in silver are my favourites,i really like the tropical heer and this is pretty mint, and the luft has nearly all its finish which is quite rare on an early bird alloy luft, so here you have my 5 favourites and why, rgds dave
        Attached Files

Comment

Very nice buckles!

Comment

Dave, that tropical Heer will be mine, oh yes I stopped collecting all buckle just to concentrate on Heer but these would be my top 5:

1. Heer - Love the look of the buckle and have so much varity and diversity
            2. RAD - In my eyes a very under rated buckle, super looking
            3. DAF - Again, under rated, good looking and diverse
            4. SS - Good looking buckle and top soldiers behind them
            5. Police - again, goods looks and very diverse in maker and models

Just a couple of different eagles to compare first up J C Maedicke
            Attached Files

Comment

Richard Seiper
              Attached Files

Comment

Berge & Nolte
                Attached Files

Comment

Gebruder Gloerfeld
                  Attached Files

Comment

WOW... Kirby sets the bar really high and then the rest of you just pile on! Magnificent buckles all around.

OK...

#1 - For beauty and rarity this goes to the TeNO Brocade
                    Attached Files

Comment

#2 - My most favorite buckle... the Postschutz; a powerful and beautiful design (this photo has the matching belt also stamped with the same DRP markings as tab)
                      Attached Files

Comment

#3 - tropical or DAK web Heer buckles (because I don't have a Luft yet)

This can be enlisted or Officer grade
                        Attached Files

Comment

#4 - The 1st pattern Studentenbund - simplicity at it's finest; rare to find
                          Attached Files

Comment

I found this very difficult to do as I like them all!

SA - beautiful design and many variants
                            LandPo - an elagant eagle and beautiful buckle
                            HJ/DJ - the HJ is another striking buckle; the DJ was powerful buckle for the youth movement (wish I had a black DJ... you know who I am talking to )

but #5 will go to.... the nickel SS - handsome design for a powerful org
                            Attached Files

Comment

All Are Spectacular

All Are Just Spectacular(!) Great presentations from Everyone....

I'm just beginning to understand WHY there are such "Dedicated Buckle, Brocade & Belt Collectors" - the beauty & quality is certainly there!

For Favorite & Most Spectacular - I'm with Dan for the TN / TeNo Silver Officer's Buckle & Brocade (Unless some lucky guy pops up with the 'Mystical' GOLD TN Officer's Buckle (with or without Brocade!)

Dan...... Like you've taught me - Get those Rubber Bands OFF of your wonderful Belt Sets!!!! (Use only 60 yr. old. thread or cording!) ...... Dave / dblmed

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X