X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help, Polizei.

Gentlemen
    Is this buckle and catch ok?
    The belt has been cut shorter and modified. Stitched with nailon thread.
    Question concerning brown belt also. Did they used them in some specific police branch or it did not matter- front or behind the line? Thank You!
    All the best and may You all have happy and prosperous New Year.
    K.

Last edited by kass; 01-05-2008, 09:23 AM.

Anybody?

Comment

Kass the buckle looks genuine but the belt looks like a repro to me cos it looks brand new as if it was made yesterday............cheers scott.

Comment

I agree, the belt does not look original. Notice the aluminum catch is bent but there is absolutly no wear on the belt. The belt appears to be re-assembled and the catch sewn on after another was removed at best.

Comment

Thanks guys.
          Here are some extra photos. Well this set was a while ago on the e-stand. I put it up cause using of nylon thread was not mentioned when selling. And why would somebody cut and shorten the catch end ca. 5 cm. when you can regulate the buckle? If repro belt then cover up the makers mark (the lack of it) on the catches end? There is no wear of the buckle hooks on the leather. Just behind the first pair of holes there is marks, but very faint(not showing use). Belt, catch and the buckle have no markings. Though the belt is not used cond. it seems ok to me. The lacking of the length number should not be a problem. Am I right? But still I wish to hear opinions cause I am not aware and do not know all and latest repro stuff.
          Regards
          K.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X