"High eagle" SA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Jean-Pierre

I really cannot speak for any other forum member here.

For myself however, it is a slight worry and concern that you should not wish to contribute to any thread which has the whiff or the shadow of the SS lingering or hovering. I for one would like you to contribute to this thread (and others of course) - although please, just keep it simply objective and simply non personal.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Comment

Originally posted by David North View Post
      Dear Jean-Pierre

I really cannot speak for any other forum member here.

For myself however, it is a slight worry and concern that you should not wish to contribute to any thread which has the whiff or the shadow of the SS lingering or hovering. I for one would like you to contribute to this thread (and others of course) - although please, just keep it simply objective and simply non personal.

Regards and best wishes,

David
      Nothing personal. Just to respect

Originally posted by Ric Ferrari
      David,
      ..."Don't ask me why ... I think about SS "fat eagle".
      Ric
      So if Ric does not want to bring yet his reasons (most likely because he prefers to be certain about something before leading members in a direction which could be false), I should respect his wish.
      If I had find there was any need (for me) to bring something to the table, I would have gladly done so since reference was made to a SS buckle. But, as already said, I do not agree with Ric direction even if I could be wrong and everything stays for now within SA. So, been SA, I will not be of help but I felt I should explain my lack of participation since SS buckle was named.
      Maybe 2008 will bring the day I will no longer have to constantly justify myself!
      Jean Pierre Redeuilh
      All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X