Opinions Please on SS-Brocade & Buckle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions Please on SS-Brocade & Buckle

Hi Guys, I need your opinion on this SS-Brocade belt and buckle. Is it good?

Thanks,

-wagner-

Originally posted by wags View Post
    Hi Guys, I need your opinion on this SS-Brocade belt and buckle. Is it good?

Thanks,

-wagner-
    Hello Wagner,

the buckle is without doubt a modern repro (by molding) , referring to the Brocade I personally could give a definitive opinion only by handling it.
    I'm sure Jean Pierre will add his determinative judgement to help you in the final decision.

Best

Ric

Comment

The buckle is indeed the second generation of casted fakes.
      As also pointed by Ric, final call for the brocade should be given by handling it (esopecially since the buckle is a repro). But I tend to be confident in the authenticity of the brocade.
      Jean Pierre Redeuilh
      All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

Hello Ric & Jean Pierre,

I , as I'm sure many others here, are thankful that we have your expertise avaliable. Your combined knowledge in this field it truly amazing.

Well that's it for the buckle!

Now my only hope for the belt is that one of you will be at the SOS for a "hands on". So if it turns out to be good then It maybe still can be "saved" if a proper buckle is to be found.

Regards,

-wagner-

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X